Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A costume party!

We had the opportunity to attend a surprise birthday party for our pastor last night. It was a costume party complete with live band, dancing, open bar, all at an awesome downtown venue. His wife went all out. It was his 40th after all. We had a blast and decided to do a Star Wars theme for the family. Michael Paul went as a Jedi and of course I went as Princess Leia. I have the hair for it after all!


And Reuel was Darth Vader, complete with a baby sized light saber!


Keziah refused to participate in our Star Wars theme and decided she *had* to be a ballerina. She is her own person! And I am proud to say she was the first on the dance floor and never left!


She didn't mind one bit if she was the only person dancing. She loved loved loved the live band. She was quite the party girl!


Events like this are pretty rare for our little antisocial family. But we had an absolute blast! 

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, that Keziah enjoyed the band and danced the night away!! I'm sure Reuel did his share of dancing. Pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and MP make a great fit for your costumes. The kiddos are cute too! My favorite part of this is that the pastor's party had an open bar! Ha!

    ReplyDelete